I had bought a pattern last year at a quilt show for a bag. Who needs another bag? This was adorable in the sample. So I bought the kit and brought it with me up to Sunriver in case I needed a diversion.
The directions were terrible! My fabric is going horizontal instead of vertical. I didn't have enough fabric for the bottom. The straps were supposed to be the same as the bottom but the instructions made them impossible to turn inside out so I abandoned them and used some fabric that I had, which I think is more fun anyway.
So now I am scouring my fabric stash, which is very limited, so I can make another one or two. Now that I have figured out the pattern I think I should be able to whip up another one or two pretty easily. I bought more fusible interfacing today just in case.
I still have more pictures to post from the quilt exhibit at the local quilt store. I better do it soon because she has a new exhibit starting now and there is a little party on Friday night that I hope to go to.