I've been working on putting together my Triangle Gatherings blocks into the quilt setting I ultimately decided on. WHEW!!! It used up about 75 of the blocks, leaving about another 25 still! That's for another day.
It turned out to be just about king size so that'll fit my king bed! I had to lay it on the floor in order to get a picture of the majority of the quilt!
I used different fabrics for the setting triangles and then the borders are all different as well. I also decided to use smaller half square triangles for the corners (I used leftovers from the blocks, but cut them down a little to fit).
I also found the most adorable Tula Pink animal fabrics for a couple of the borders.
Now to tackle the backing!! Then off to the quilter!