Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

And the winner is...

I've drawn a winner for yarn.

She is:

JUNE.

Please send me your email address and/or snail mail address so I can send you some yarn.

It was really heartwarming to read all the stories everyone shared about getting older.  I think the common theme was that we are all happy to be (mostly) healthy and alive.  Many of us have lost family who were way too young to die (my brother died at 31; my father at 50) so it's obviously something we are all cognizant of.

I also found it really interesting that so many of you were willing to comment on something so important to everyone.

thanks also for the birthday wishes!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading all the comments… it was a great question.
    congrats to June!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Randy. Congrats to June.
    I too found reading all the comments very interesting and food for thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much. I am so excited to win the yarn! I have sent you an email separately.

    ReplyDelete