Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Great little quilt show

I ran into Bend today and stopped in at Quiltworks, which has a different quilt exhibit each month. This month was showcasing the quilts of Prudence  Lay. I will say that I loved all of them. And to top it off, she had my friend Sandy Lachowski do the quilting, which was gorgeous. 


I have this book and her darling quilt is very motivating!!





This was a Temecula Quilts sew a long. Love these adorable 4"blocks!

Cute baskets. The handles were sewn down by machine!!

And this is their row by row:
I had to buy the kit!!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely works, my favorite is Farm Girl vintage--it is amazing...just love the colors too...thanks for sharing, Randy Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori's designs are so cute. Great quilt!
    I really like the combo of 9-patch within a 4-patch on that second quilt.
    Looks like a fun "row".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prudence does lovely work. Thanks for sharing the eye candy. I appreciate it. Go, Randy, you can do this! I know you are a "Farm Girl at Heart". ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt with baskets is gorgeous ! Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so happy that I do not have to pick a favorite! Every one of the quilts is beautiful. I have that Lori Holt book too. My friends and I were going to do a summer sew along but it is nearly July and we have not started. Maybe we need to do it in the fall when life will be a bit less hectic. Thanks for sharing the lovely quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the quilt show ... really love seeing other people's work. The Temecula quilt-along has given me an idea for how to set the one I did last summer ... it was a fun sewing project. You definitely had to get that kit ... perfect!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilts! Thanks for sharing! I particularly love that 9 patch variation!

    ReplyDelete