Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Last triangle blocks??

I thought the Triangle Gatherings was going to end at 80 but I was wrong... they just posted up to 81~







My friend Claire came over the other day to finish up her binding on her latest donation quilt.  She used a layer cake and the half square triangle blocks finish at 5".  Cute pattern, don't you think??


My friend hosted a Fall Field Trip yesterday that was a Bee Extravaganza.  So to thank her I whipped up the most adorable Bee mug rug for her.  I was in such a rush to mail it off to her before the post office closed that I forgot to take a picture!  I'm hoping she'll send me a picture after she gets it!  ;-))

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe there are that many combinations for 16 hst's. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed that you are keeping up with the triangle blocks!
    That is a great idea for a nice quilt that doesn't take months to make. I need to pin that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are going to end at 100 ! Ah ah no I'm kidding !
    But yours are beautiful ! Congratulations Randy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kyle. I just can't believe there are that many combinations for half square triangles. Good for you for keeping up with them. Can't wait to see the Bee mug rug. I love bees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blocks! I wish I had done it. I have all the patterns but now who knows if I'll ever do it or just get lured into some other one! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those triangle blocks are so cute, I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete