Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lunch date

I was excited that I could meet Lori for lunch today in between her busy schedule. We went to a new place that has so-so food but we loved their drinks! The place was called The Red Martini!! So we had to try something exotic!


On a sewing note, I'm trying to do a little sewing on my cheddar swap. This is a lot of quarter square triangles that are paper pieced. I haven't made much progress: just cutting them apart takes a long time but they do generally come out perfectly! These papers are from the cd Triangulations, which I love!




Look at this adorable caddy I got at the new Hobby Lobby! I think it'll be great to keep my sewing stuff handy without it looking messy.

7 comments:

  1. The drinks look yummy though I don't like a martini.....maybe if it was fruity tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Triangulations, too.
    Great looking caddy. I love things that make me look more organized than I really am. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about the food. The drinks are certainly pretty. Very cute caddy! I may have to try the Triangulations your triangles look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Triangulations but I understood what you used them to. Nice block ! :)
    The Red Martini seams so sympathic for a meeting between friends !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable caddy! that martini looks interesting...lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize the swap was cheddar? Fun! Glad you got some sewing in. Always good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, what were your martini's called? They do look yummy! Cute little caddy - I know that isn't an "open" rotary cutter! Back when my kids were little, I used to be so good about closing mine - not so much anymore!!

    ReplyDelete