Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

And the winners are....

What a great selection of ideas from so many people.  Thanks so much for taking the time to think of names for me.  I think I may always "choose" names this way... Let others come up with the ideas...

There were so many great ones.

The ones I chose are:

Rogue General (thank you, Linda A)


Tic Tac Toe (thanks, Sharon)


Dream Ripples (thanks, Shasta Matova)


Plaid-Tastic Pinwheels (Grace/City Quilter)


Please send me your email addresses so I can get your mailing addresses for sending out your prize.


The one entry which gave me the biggest laugh was:
Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice (definitely dates me!).

Thanks again, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. How fun, something other than a bill in my mailbox! Sharon@grassrootsquiltstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember seeing the Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice movie at a theater many, many moons ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great names! I know I'm not very good with names either, so I'm not surprised that I didn't win. At least I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great names ... congrats to all the winners! This was FUN!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Randy ,
    Good luck on at Sister quilt show. Glad I could help a little.
    ldakins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy - Glad it gave you a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete