Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Caught up

I did have a little time to make last week's Circa 2016 blocks. These are some tiny half square triangles!! More like the types of pieces Janet O sews!  Vbg



I also pulled out a kit I bought from the Country Sampler. I made one block and enjoyed it!! 


We are driving back to California today but last night we got to enjoy the  beautiful sunset. 

Here is Mt Bachelor  the same time. I never get tired of this view!

And we actually got a picture of everyone, including the 3 grands. They had a great time with us! We are blessed!

8 comments:

  1. Your blocks are sooo beautiful Randy ! And your family too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are sooo beautiful Randy ! And your family too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of your beautiful family--like your blocks a lot hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my piecing world. *LOL*
    They look really good, Randy!
    Gorgeous views!
    What a happy family. Fun to see everyone together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! (Keeping up with Circa 2016.) Those pieces are getting smaller, and mine are getting hard to keep anything near square. Great family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely family picture! I have seen Janet O's teeny tiny projects, so I am impressed. I might go back and make some of those blocks as I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super family photo. Happy times! Love your little blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fam picture! and very cute blocks. The pink and blue is especially nice! cheers!

    ReplyDelete