Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Some very talented quilters

I'm going to share some quilts not done by me but by several Wisconsin women who really do beautiful work!!

This was paper pieced by Gloria. Love the pattern!

Debbie made this adorable top. 

Cathy sewed this quilt which is a pattern by her sister, Pat. 

This darling block is part of a quilt that Terri and Debbie are sewing. Great little block!

This is a Lori Smith pattern sewn by Debbie, who does amazing work!

This is another Debbie masterpiece. Those 9-patches are tiny!!  

My favorite!  


This appliqué is just gorgeous!  Debbie Dodge really is an amazing quilter!!

Now I'm back in California and hope to finish the Olympics quilt in the next day or so. Back to the real world?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely eye candy for the eyes after a long day at work. My favorite is the last, the appliqué quilt. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rubbing shoulders with some great quilters--and you fit right in!
    Lots of beauties! Love the tiny 9-patches. I think that is a Primitive Gatherings pattern, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely quilts--I especially (want!!) like Gloria's...not only that great pattern but those nice warm colors...beautiful job --thanks for sharing.....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely quilts--I especially (want!!) like Gloria's...not only that great pattern but those nice warm colors...beautiful job --thanks for sharing.....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. You are right... those are wonderful quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started that same red, blue, and cheddar quilt last year. Over halfway and then got side tracked. I so need to work on it again. Your friend's is very well done. Thank you for sharing all the eye candy. Some talented gals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Janet O. You run with some talented quilters but you are right up there with them!! WOW ... great eye candy. I have the pattern for the last one (Austin Bluebird, I think, by Minnick and Simpson). Love the Lori Smith pattern (name???) and the one at the top done by Gloria is MY favorite. What a wonderful time you must have had!! Anxious to see your Olympic quilt! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talented is right! I agree with your favorite although they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! No, I mean WOW! Thank you so much for sharing. I have really enjoyed this. Gloria's quilt is so beautiful and the last one is awesome! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv the quilts. May I ask what is the name of Gloria's quilt. Thanks sew for all the inspiration you share!

    ReplyDelete