Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

More Maine fun!

There was a silent auction at the quilt show in Maine.  One of the items for sale was a little top made by Wendy and I had to have it.  I also bought another adorable little quilt made by someone in Wendy's guilt.




You can tell this one is Wendy's-- her use of border fabrics is so awesome!

I got my packages of fabrics that I bought in Maine and spread them out on the floor!

Cyndi has a wonderful collection of cheater fabrics and Wendy inspired me to use them as a backing.  I love the white one which is a French General fabric, of course!  I loved the little squares, which I'd received when I was doing the small pin cushions from Temecula Quilts a while ago.



Cyndi had used that border fabric in a great little quilt so I decided I needed some of it.  
My phone is acting up again so these are the only pictures I can post today.  I'll hopefully be able to put the rest on soon. Sorry.  Happy I was able to at least get these ones done!

8 comments:

  1. You won two beautiful quilts. Both are lovely. I love the border fabrics Wendy used too. She makes the simple patterns so unique. You purchased some wonderful fabrics and you got to enjoy them a second time in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful little quilts, Randy!
    And some great fabrics. Looks like you had a great time shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 little quilts are beautiful ! And the fabrics are awesome..... lucky you Randy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guessed right away which little quilt was Wendy's. Her style for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to have beautiful quilts your friends have made. They are treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really scored with your two small quilts! I like the fabric you bought too. You'll be having fun! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabrics! And super cute little quilts!!

    ReplyDelete