Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not a lot of sewing goin' on...

I have tried to keep up with Bonnie's steps but I'm still a little behind. Oh well. I finally figured out my colors: I'm doing PURPLE and NEON GREEN. Oh and the 3" strings are YELLOW! It's gonna be bright and I LOVE IT.


My son had a friend visiting from Chicago this week so I took her sightseeing on Monday along the coast, up towards Half Moon Bay.  We drove past a farm and saw this guy watching us very carefully!


I got to pick up our darling grandson Ryan (who turned TWO on Friday) on Tuesday and he was being a smarty-pants, pulling off his socks and putting them in his mouth. Thought it was hysterical. I have to admit it was funny...


Hope everyone has a great Thursday!! Back to sewing for me, as it's a rainy, cool day here in Northern California, although it's in the 50s so I'm not complaining!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! This gives a new meaning to "put a sock in it!" LOL! The block colors are going together so NICE! And I love the llama....cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job of keeping up. Will you be working on that next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second person I've seen doing this color scheme for Orca Bay--except their green is not neon. It's a very pretty combination.
    Such a cute age. It is funny what strikes them as funny. : )
    In the 50s, huh? Our highs are hovering right around freezing--nights are in the teens. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how your quilt turns out. I like that combination, but wouldn't have thought to use it. But then, I'm not very original. Thanks for sharing.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combinations.
    The sock in the mouth is just adorable. He is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete