Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Stars stars and more stars.

Today is the day I'm dividing up all the stars sent to me as part of this little swap. It's awesome. I want to keep them all!!


Look at these:




I'm just so excited that there were so many who wanted to join in, even at this busy time of year!!

I'm going to post a couple of ideas for setting these blocks, along with the Stars in a Time Warp. Stay tuned. 

This is one of my favorite trees that I came home to yesterday. These colors are just so beautiful!!


This is the view from our cabin in Oregon, with Mt Bachelor in the background!
Lots of snow!

Hope to get some sewing done!!

9 comments:

  1. oooh nice blocks...can't wait to see mine....no rush....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite blocks! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Randy, the stars are all beautiful !! Bravo ladies !!
    I have just sent your enveloppe one hour ago !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I wish I could have gotten in on this...next time!! Gorgeous stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome view - lucky you! The stars look wonderful. Wish I would have done it, but.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Oh My!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!! They are beautiful!!! I WANT them all!!! LOL Can't wait to see mine!! Thanks again for hosting - it was super fun for me!!! I never turn down a "star" project!!!

    Blessings and hugs!! And a Blessed Christmas Season, Too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Gorgeous view from your cabin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun to play with all of those stars! And how hard to send them away. : )
    Lovely fall color on the tree. The trees around here are leafless now.
    Oh, what a beautiful view. I would love it there!

    ReplyDelete