Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

And the winner is....

WOW!!! How nice to have so many people willing to take some fabric off my hands!!!  I had dozens of names - put all of them into a tupperware container (!) and picked out:


DIANE KNOT!!!


Please send me your snail mail address so I can send the package to you... Thanks to everyone for entering!!


Spent Wednesday night/Thursday morning with Ryan, and we of course went to our favorite breakfast place.  His meal?  Aside from the yogurt I brought along, a couple of the basic B food groups:  BACON and BANANAS!!!




How's everyone doing on their Sow-A-Long blocks? Hope you are having fun!! Remember, next installment is March 7th!! So you have lots of time to keep up!


Have a great weekend,
Love to you all,
Randy



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Diane! What a cutie!~ my boys were the same way~ B&B for breakfast, the younger one is 19 and still loves them both. LOL Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner Diane.
    Ryan looks so cute. Looks like he is just waking up. Any day with him would have to be a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan made great choices...still my favorites too! :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allergic to bananas, but I could make up for it by eating more bacon!! : )
    Fabric came today--so fun. Thanks Randy!!
    Congrats to Diane for getting the other half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan is so cute! Bananas and bacon sound like a fine breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got caught up with The Farmers Wife Sow -a -long. You are so sweet to post all the cutting directions for us.
    It makes it so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that child looks like Mark!

    love yous

    ReplyDelete