Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just Take 2, moving along

I am still going to show you the wonderful goodies I acquired at the quilt show yesterday, but before then, I wanted to show you my red/white blocks from the Just Take 2 quilt-a-long. I am challenged and enjoying it immensely. Also making sure to keep up.




And, just to make sure you're paying attention, I'm going to start working on the March 7th installment of our sow-a-long!! Hope you're all keeping up.


Have a great Monday.
Love to you all,
Randy

6 comments:

  1. Your red and white blocks look just perfect. That quilt will be so beautiful.
    Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look great, I think all of mine are too small by 1/2 inch.

    Still working on the applique:0)

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed. How are you keeping up with it all?
    I'm ready for the next installment of the Sow-along! I may not ever be in a position to say that again, so I have to make the most of it. I'm caught up!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks Randy!! And the correct size! Woo-Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in and up to date for the sow along! Thanks, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are gorgeous and the red is perfect good job keeping up.

    ReplyDelete