Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

On the road to recovery, maybe

Thanks to all of you for your very kind words regarding my mother. She seems to be a little better this weekend so I'm cautiously optimistic that she'll make it through this very difficult time.


On a more fun note, I've had time to work on my Farmer's Wife blocks and our sow-a-long and am just about ready for the Wednesday release of the second set of blocks. ARE YOU READY??? Did you finish the first 3?  These next 3 are going to be great!!!


I'm also working on my Take 2 Red/White blocks, but realized I was supposed to do them with the same muslin background. OOPS. I scrapped it up. Anybody else doing them? Having fun? Mine didn't print out the right size so I'm struggling to resize them without EQ...UGH.


Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm ready. Blocks 1, 2 & 3 are finished. The farmer's shirts are all washed and waiting to be cut up into more blocks! Can't wait!
    (Glad your Mom is improving.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that things are looking better with your Mom's recovery. I will keep both of you in my thoughts.
    Sounds like you are getting in some sewing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just jumping into your Farmer's wife and I am doing JT2 in two colorways
    and I have so much I want to say to you on other subjects too but will write more later. I'm so happy Bonnie Hunter sent me over :0), I've been wanting to make Farmer's wife and now I can with your help and sow along.
    thanks so much and Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete