Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Bug Eyes

Bonnie is to blame for this acquisition!  I have my new Kindle; I'm trying to listen to my book while I sew. But I don't really have the right equipment for it. So I checked in with my friend, who knows about all the latest and best gadgets, when I saw this at Bed Bath and Beyond. YUP, it's the right guy.




So he's tethered to my Kindle Touch while I'm sewing, giving me the stink eye! isn't this hysterical? His mouth gets blue when he's turned on. VBG


Love to you all,
Randy

8 comments:

  1. Does it feel creepy to have someone (thing) watching you all the time? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what it is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever works right! I used comptuer speakers for awhile with my mp3 player. Then my DH gave me one of those Bullet speakers advertised on tv. It's much smaller, portable and works pretty well. I kind of like the panda bear though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up one of those on Amazon and was AMAZED at the quality of sound and the volume range. Good investment ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck is that???? oh...i am just jealous that you are there and i am in il! hi mark!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks kinda cute. I have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this little guy is too cute. Too sad I didn't knew about him when I was in California, I would have bought one ...
    greetings from cold Germany
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that gizmo on Bonnie's blog. I'll have to check him out.

    ReplyDelete