Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Retreat coming up

I have not mentioned yet the details about my upcoming retreat in North Carolina.  My dear friend Bonnie invited Lori (humble quilts) and I to come visit her at Quiltville during a break in her schedule this week.

I flew to North Carolina today after really agonizing over what sewing projects to bring along. I'm going to do a little furniture shopping until Lori arrives on Saturday and we all meet at the Charlotte airport. WOOHOO!!

I did decide on the 25-patch quilt, a kit which packed well and some paper piecing for a swap I'm in.

I'll post pictures on Saturday once we meet up.

Cannot wait!! I haven't seen Bonnie in too long.  And you know that we have been friends for over 15 yrs now, way before she became famous!!

Keep your eyes peeled...


6 comments:

  1. Have a great time and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you 3 will have a great time! Wishing I could be a fly on the wall there...Quiltvilla's gonna be full of scrap happy quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky woman !! ;)
    Enjoy these precious great moments with your friends !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all jealous. I hope you all have a fabulous time at Quiltville. and that the weather is wonderful as well. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy stitching! Can't wait to see what you do there.

    ReplyDelete