Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It worked!

 I am happy to report that eliminating anonymous comments has completely reduced the pesky spam comments!  WOOHOO.. And I hope everyone has been able to post their comments, even though I've been kind of quiet.

Well, I'll be quiet for the rest of the week.

On vacation with dh and ds ...

Hope everyone has a great week.
I've got some great pictures to post, but can't figure out how to do it from my location without incurring huge roaming charges.  VBG

Love to you all,
Randy

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it, Randy. I've had no problems at all with spam! Hope you can now report the same for a long time to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun time. Enjoy your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder where you are this time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read that your spam problems are solved. Pesky, frustrating, unwanted comments just make my stomach roll.
    Enjoy your vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of that spam stuff is just ridiculous garbage. have fun and of course avoid the roaming charges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time with the family! Glad the spam issue has been resolved! Linda

    ReplyDelete