Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

WINNERS

Such great comments!! Thanks everyone for entering!

The winners are:

Joanne Alburger
Liz
Remnant Quilter

Please email me your snail mail address to send you the book.
Randyiris@gmail.com


I had a number of questions about the 9-11 quilt.
It is a pattern by Edyta Sitar (Laundry Basket Quilts).  I am paper piecing the arcs and sewing the quarter circles down using an applique method after turning under the edge.  I tried doing it the drunkard's path way, easing and stretching and it NEVER worked.  So I'm happier using a blanket stitch or blind hem/zig zag to sew it on.

I'll show you later how it works.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winners.
    Hey, whatever works for you, Randy. It is a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the curved piecing; I'll applique any day over sewing a curve.

    ReplyDelete