Feeling kind of in-between projects (or unmotivated to get to work on the ones already in progress!), I decided to put the bindings on two quilts.
First of all, I FINALLY put the binding on the Quilt of Valor I made last year. I even had a variegated red/blue thread that I used to sew down the binding (by machine!).
I think I found the setting online and am definitely pleased with how it turned out. I've never met a star I didn't love anyway!!!
I'm mailing it off to Kevin the Quilter since he is the master of Quilts of Valor.
I also put on the binding on my little May Mini. I'm going to sew that down by hand since I don't have any gold thread up here at the cabin... will probably do it on the car ride back to California on Thursday.
Yesterday I also made a couple of Bonnie's little addictive blocks! They really are fun and go together so quickly. I love how they look laid out next to each other.
I love how this one turned out. The center is, of course, an old French General fabric I've had. The black filagree is from a very old pack of FQs I got but never used. I fussy cut the pieces...
Here is how some of them are looking together!