You might remember that I started working on the Quiltmania mystery from 2014. I must admit that i got stuck on the corners of one round, which was supposed to have tiny tiny hexies. I struggled, got nowhere and finally decided to switch it up. I found a lovely flower in a strip I had been wanting to use.
Once it's done, I don't think it'll be apparent that I substituted something in the corners!
And I also finally did a little handwork on our drive up to Sunriver. Picked up my Primitive Gatherings from last summer... Better get going. I think the new project will be released in a few months. I really do enjoy wool applique; and once you get all the prep work done, it goes pretty quickly. I added a chimney to this house, as I thought it looked a little naked!!
Last night I sewed the last of the Triangle Gatherings papers together and now just need to cut them apart and resew them to the final 8 patterns I've got left to do. Progress!!!
Last but not least, here's Max. Max is 9 and is having some arthritis issues. We got a very strong medication from our vet for him, which seemed to be working very well. Then I packed a bag with his stuff (etc) and LEFT it in the kitchen on our way to Sunriver. UGH. Try getting vet medicine replaced. I did learn something: Costco carries vet medicine; problem is that my vet isn't licensed in Oregon so couldn't call ion the prescription. Well, Max is going to get a local vet this week so we don't have this problem again... especially with him getting older. We had to buy a RAMP for him to get into the car as he's no longer able to jump into the back. SAD... Hope it works!