Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

More gorgeous blocks

Suzanne sent me a few pictures of her blocks and I just love the colors.
It's really interesting to me to see the difference in blocks that are two colors (gorgeous and dramatic) and those that are scrappy (more my style).





I'm still enjoying looking at your pictures so don't be shy!

The blocks for the sow-a-long for this week are already posted and will go live  on Wednesday morning.

Hope you're having a great week. I am meeting my dear friend Lori today for lunch and some quilt shopping so I'm excited!!
Our family starts coming in today and we will be in Sunriver all week! 
Love to you all,
Randy

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely.
    Oh, I have only got two of the five I am lacking done. I need to get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blocks all look amazing. It is so cool how different they look in different fabrics.
    My family starts arriving tonight. I am done cleaning so that is good ;)

    ReplyDelete